iCashe e-gift cards are mobile enabled through the applications on Apple App store and the Android Markets.
Credit union members and bank customers can access the iCashe suite from within their mobile banking application or it can be added to existing mobile banking applications with ease.
Gift cards can be seamlessly purchased through these mobile applications and delivered via email and SMS messages, letting users to complete the gifting process from within their mobile application – ANYTIME, ANYWHERE to YOURSELF, FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
Benefits include selecting from a list of 100 plus merchants, with varying purchase quantities – both value and number of cards, tying them to a particular phone number, paying for gifts cards from their bank accounts, enabling ease of distribution and follow-up through email and SMS.
iCashe e-gift cards suite can also be integrated with Online Banking.
Consumer benefits include
- Ease of purchase of these gift cards from the convenience of their home.
- A broad set of merchants.
- Ability to manage the gift cards from within the application.
- Most importantly purchased cards cannot be lost like plastic cards can.
Credit Unions / Banks benefits include
- Providing a valuable and a convenient service to its member /customer base.
- Bringing the benefits of national and local merchants to customer’s / member’s mobile phones.
- A guaranteed settlement process that is integrated into the core banking system.
- Ability to enable opt-in offers and community charity giving.
- Most importantly make a 3% transaction fee on each purchase.
Summary of iCashe features:
- Card Store – merchant list from where users can purchase e-gift cards. Users have the ability to choose card value, number of cards and gifting date.
- My Cards – repository of e-gift cards purchased by the user for himself. Users can view gift card information such as card number, expiry date and balance details.
- Card History – card purchase history. Transaction details include recipient details, purchase date, value and merchant details.
- iCashe Wallet Settings – manage your wallet settings such as default payment account, subscription to SMS alerts, email information.