*This role is eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site and off-site.
Tyfone is a leading Fintech company that has built nFinia, a digital banking SaaS product for community financial institutions in the US.
Upon your arrival, we hope that you will continue to plan for the future roadmap and strategic direction of the product, while defining new features and integrations that need to be built. Apart from all of the necessary engineering and technology meetings, you will participate in customer and partner meetings, as necessary, to define product requirements and manage our product life cycle from market and customer requirements to tactical activities leading to delivery.
As a Tyfone Associate Product manager you will be working on cutting edge technology solutions. You will work on product life cycle management for our products and report to the Director of Product Management.
- Market research about banking and FI sector
- End-to-end management of assigned product features
- Defining product features
- Peruse the final product, by being an internal customer to the engineering team
- Sign-off on the final deliverable
- Launch planning
- Go-to-market strategy support
- Competitive analysis and product comparisons
- Feature backlog grooming and prioritization of features
- User stories and epics for these features
- UI/UX coordination
- Participate in roadmap planning
- Inputs for go-to-market strategy
- Product training and demos
- Voice-of-the-customer surveys and product analytics
An Associate Product Manager will also become a bridge across various cross-functional teams and coordinate to build strong working relations with various internal stakeholders – including Executive Management team, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Quality Assurance – ensuring that all different teams are headed in the same direction and come together to deliver the required product.
1+ year experience in a Product Management/Analyst/Pre-Sales role
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; Business master’s degree preferred
- Analysis & problem solution
- Mind maps and work flows
- Time management
- Group facilitation
- Good communication