A Tyfone Associate Product Manager will be working on cutting edge digital banking and Fintech products. They will work on product lifecycle management – starting from market research and product definition to user experience, documentation, and delivery definition. You’ll work with an outstanding engineering team to develop world-class products.
- Carry out market research to establish competitive landscape and market definition and engage with customers, vendors, analysts, and other players in the fintech ecosystem for the same.
- Research potential product features, in terms of — usage, best practices, relevant regulations, and fraud potential
- Develop rationale and value definition for product features
- Define detailed information architecture for product features
- Participate in product strategic planning, backlog grooming, and roadmap definition
- Help manage the product lifecycle from market/customer requirements to tactical activities leading to delivery
- Drive product development across development teams (primarily Customer Support / Sales Development/Engineering and Quality Assurance) through requirements clarifications and finalization, scope definition and coordination between teams
- Provide the sales and marketing team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product.
- Coordinate and build strong working relations with various internal stakeholders, including – Executive Management team, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Quality Assurance
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related fields; Business master’s degree preferred.
- Group facilitation
- Time management