No. of Positions: 1
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Salary: As recommended
A Tyfone Business Analyst will be working with the product management team to research and interpret the market ecosystem for our products. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter with strong analytical skills, who do not mind pulling out all the stops to learn in a fast-changing technology landscape.
- Collaborate with product management and other teams to define and implement innovative solutions for product direction.
- Research markets, competition and trends.
- Retrieve, aggregate and analyze data from multiple sources.
- Interpret data into easily digestible and actionable documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Participate in strategic & tactical planning discussions.
- Create mind maps, wire frames, storyboards, user flows, use cases and process flows to effectively communicate ideas.
- Keep an eye on the customer and end-user feedback about our products.
- Help maintain product documentation.
Requirements (Skill Set):
- Curiosity to search, discover, analyze and learn.
- Good understanding of statistics and data representations.
- Ability to learn and master new software solutions, processes and techniques.
- Experience in one or more domains like – Finance, Banking, or Security will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity in handling user stories and road maps will be a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Good communication skills.
- Business management degree with statistics and technology skills.