- Sales Strategy and Planning:
– Collaborate with the CCO, EVP, Sales and Partnerships and EVP, Evangelism (marketing), and senior leadership to define the sales strategy and objectives.
– Develop annual sales plans, quotas, and budgets aligned with corporate goals.
- Sales Process Optimization:
– Assess and refine the sales processes to maximize efficiency and productivity. Implement best practices to streamline lead generation, qualification, and conversion.
– Ensure a smooth handoff between marketing and sales teams.
- Sales Analytics and Reporting:
– Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and sales metrics to measure and report on team performance.
– Provide regular reports and dashboards to senior leadership, offering insights and recommendations.
- Sales Technology and Tools:
– Evaluate, select, implement, and manage sales technologies and CRM systems to support sales operations.
– Oversee training and adoption of sales tools among the sales team.
- Sales Compensation and Incentive Programs:
– Design and administer competitive and motivating sales compensation plans.
– Continuously review and adjust compensation structures to align with company goals.
- Sales Forecasting and Pipeline Management:
– Develop accurate sales forecasting models to support resource allocation and revenue planning.
– Monitor and manage the sales pipeline, identifying opportunities and challenges.
- Sales Training and Development:
– Collaborate with the HR department to create sales training programs and ensure continuous development of the sales team.
– Foster a culture of learning and growth within the sales organization.
- Cross-functional Collaboration:
– Work closely with marketing, finance, and other departments to ensure alignment with sales objectives.
– Collaborate on pricing strategies, product launches, and market positioning.
- Compliance and Risk Management:
– Ensure the sales team adheres to company policies, legal requirements, and industry regulations.
– Mitigate risks associated with sales op