Chief Information Security Officer
No. of Positions
As the Chief Information Security Officer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our information security program. You will be responsible for ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our information assets. You will work closely with other members of the leadership team to ensure that our information security program aligns with our business goals and objectives.
Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Develop and implement the company’s information security program.
- Define and maintain the company’s security policies and procedures.
- Assess and manage risks to the company’s information assets.
- Manage the company’s security incident response program.
- Manage the company’s security awareness and training program.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements (e.g., GDPR, HIPAA, PCI-DSS)
- Stay current with security threats and vulnerabilities and advise the company’s
leadership team on security-related issues.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that security is integrated into all aspects
of the business.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field
- 10+ years of experience in information security
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role
- Strong understanding of security best practices and frameworks (e.g., SOC2, PCI DSS,
- Experience managing security incidents and investigations.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other
- Strong understanding of process management principles (e.g., Lean Six Sigma)
- Relevant certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CISA) are preferred but not required