This position will take on administrative, human resource, with limited bookkeeping and customer support. This position works closely with Accounting and IT, and reports directly to the VP of Finance & Operations.
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Maintain a reliable office presence during regular business hours
- Maintain high-standards in office presentation and office equipment
- Answer phones and respond to inquiries when appropriate
- Monitor general information email inbox and handle accordingly
- Purchase departmental supplies as needed
- Handle requests for information and data
- Research and negotiate pricing on office services
- Communicate and preserve relationships with vendors, consultants, brokers, and building maintenance
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming mail and deliveries
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- Create and maintain office system standards and procedures, maintain all record-keeping systems, files and filing systems
- General clerical duties including scanning, photocopying, fax, and mailing
- Run occasional errands
- Clean and organize office as needed
- Manage expense reports for Executive team
- Maintain Executive team’s calendars and travel arrangements
- Track and maintain share holder information
- Review and track company contracts
- Draft letters and memos as needed
- Develop presentations and content as needed
- Review and notarize documents as needed
Experience: At least 6 years experience in any of these roles
Education: A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Tech experience: At least an intermediate level of proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and/or macOS, QuickBooks online, Expensify, Shareworks, Docusign, Dropbox, Nextravel, Slack. Let us know your expertise!
At Tyfone, we are passionate about our customers, our employees, our community, and our product. Our software has the ability to transform the way we bank online.
How is it working at Tyfone?
- We believe in collaborative teams that produce high output
- Titles don’t mean much, you attain respect by producing results
- Slack is a way of life, short emails are encouraged, communication is the key to our success
- Everyone’s extremely passionate about something and they manage to let it shine through their work
- We are independent self-starters who either come up with the idea and run with it or hear an idea and run with it.
- We are passionate, know when to be flexible, and how to adapt. We want you to be as well.
- Your role is what you make it
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration
What do we offer in exchange for your passionate work?
- Gym expense reimbursement policy
- Employee coverage for health, dental, and life insurance and partial dependent coverage within 30 days of your start date.
- 4% Employer matching 401K
- 12 company paid holidays
- Monthly paychecks
- Approximately 4 weeks of PTO per year
- Paid parental leave policy
- Flexible work schedule from 6 am – 10 pm
- Physical Office hours are 8 am – 5 pm
- Supplemental benefits offerings
- Casual dress code
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Open access to all Senior Management
- No cubicles and no private offices
- Monthly company sponsored luncheons
- Healthy snacks are always available
If this job description is your dream job or dream challenge, then please apply!