Position: Frontend Developer – HTML/JS (Senior Software Engineer)
No. of Positions: 1
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Salary: As recommended
Tyfone is a leading provider of digital security solutions for identity and transactions. Tyfone’s Omni Channel Banking and Omni Channel Security solutions bring both security and convenience in the hyper-connected digital world of cloud, where legacy security methods have proven to be ineffective. The company’s secure solutions serve vital industries such as financial services, converged security for enterprises, critical infrastructure, and the US Government
- Develop and engineer Frontend infrastructure for our products
- Design and develop responsive interfaces using HTML5 technologies to work across a variety of browsers, mobiles and platforms.
- Finding and resolving cross-browser browser compatibility issues.
- Mentor team members and manage team activities for timely delivery.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Very good understanding and hands on experience in the following:
- HTML 5, CSS, SASS & CSS Frameworks like Bootstrap, Ionic, etc
- Prior experience with building Responsive interfaces and handling cross browser compatibility
- Analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
Instructions to Candidate:
Please provide updated links to any web or mobile applications which you’ve worked on along with your resume