No. of Positions: 1
Experience: 5-7 years
Salary: As recommended
A Sr. Software Engineer (Mobile applications) will be working on cutting edge mobile banking and payment solutions. He will participate in all the stages of product life cycle.
- Develop and maintain Tyfone iOS applications – mobile banking and payment solutions.
- Help with analysis and define product requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Design/architect mobile application modules.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- R & D on new requirements.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Mentor junior team members, provide regular feedback
Requirements (Skill Set):
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Positive attitude, proactive and helpful
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Strong object-oriented development experience
- Should have developed and published one or more iOS apps
- General understanding of UI design principles for mobile devices
- Understanding of MVC pattern and its execution
- Experience with iOS development using Xcode, Objective-C and profiling memory and performance of the apps
- Experience in developing hybrid application and PhoneGap plugin development
- Experience in Worked with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with Apple’s code signing and App Store submission process