Position: Sr. Software Engineer (PHP Web Application Developer)
No. of Positions: 1
Experience: 3 to 6 years
Salary: As recommended
Tyfone is a leading provider of digital security solutions for identity and transactions. Tyfone’s Omni Channel Banking and Omni Channel Security solutions bring both security and convenience in the hyper-connected digital world of cloud, where legacy security methods have proven to be ineffective. The company’s secure solutions serve vital industries such as financial services, converged security for enterprises, critical infrastructure, and the US Government.
We are looking for a PHP Developer for our Omni Channel Banking team who would be responsible for designing and developing our product offering. Your primary focus will be to build modules and features for our online product and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to our online products. Since this involved building the various front-end elements, an understanding of front-end technologies is necessary for this role.
- Design and develop efficient and testable modules or APIs.
- Help with designing and the various modules in our product
- Solve complex performance problems
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software
- Mentor team members and performing regular code reviews for improving code quality.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience in building web-based products on the LAMP technology stack
- Experience with PHP frameworks. Proficiency in Laravel is an added advantage.
- Experience in Object-oriented programming, good knowledge of design patterns, database design
- Good understanding of web application development best practices, performance optimization, security basics etc.
- Good experience in consuming & writing RESTful APIs
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git