No. of Positions
A Tyfone Product Manager will be working on cutting edge digital banking solutions. (S)He will work on product lifecycle management – starting from market research and product definition to user experience, documentation, and delivery definition. You’ll work with an outstanding engineering team to develop world class products and report to the VP of Product Management.
Apart from the necessary engineering and technology meetings, you will participate in customer and partner meetings, as necessary, to define product requirements and manage our product life cycle from market and customer requirements to tactical activities leading to delivery.
The responsibilities of a Tyfone Product Manager include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Carry out market research to establish competitive landscape and market definition.
- Research potential product features, in terms of — usage, best practices, relevant regulations, and fraud potential.
- Develop rationale and value definition for product features.
- Define detailed information architecture for product features.
- Participate in product strategic planning, backlog grooming, and roadmap definition.
- Peruse the final product, by being an internal customer to the engineering team.
- Help manage the product lifecycle from market / customer requirements to tactical activities leading to delivery.
- Launch planning and Go-to-market strategy support.
- Drive product development across development teams (primarily Customer Support / Sales Development/Engineering and Quality Assurance) through requirements clarifications and finalization, scope definition and co-ordination between teams.
- Provide the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product. This involves printed and electronic technical documentation, demos and product training, as applicable.
- Coordinate and build strong working relations with various internal stakeholders, including – Executive Management team, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Quality Assurance.
Specific deliverables of a Tyfone Product Manager include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Competitive analysis and product comparisons.
- Prioritization of features for upcoming versions of our products in relation to vendor features and grooming the backlog.
- User stories and epics for these features.
- UI/UX coordination and direction.
- Participate in roadmap planning for our products.
- Documentation of features, support documentation, and delivery definition.
- Beta release plan and launch planning.
- Product definition for go-to-market strategy.
- Phasing out support for deprecated versions.
- Marketing sheets, sales collateral, and market-facing communications.
- Product training and demos.
- Voice-of-the-customer surveys and product analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related fields; Business master’s degree preferred.
- Three to five years’ experience, preferably in Banking / Finance / SaaS / mobile related domains
- Experience with strategic planning and product management fundamentals
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience using documentation and data analysis tools
- Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to be proactive with a sense of urgency
- Self-starter, a highly motivated person able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in developing use cases is a must
- Understanding release plan and working towards release
- Experience in working in a product development environment is a plus
- Experience in working in agile scrum framework is a huge plus
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Group facilitation skills
- Time management skills