*This role is eligible for our remote working or hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site and off-site.
The Product Support team maintains our digital banking product.
As a Project Lead you will be expected to provide technical and management leadership for the Product Support division. You should work with the Product Support team to plan the support/maintenance releases and guide the team as per the plan.
- Lead and manage complex and high priority projects from initiation to final roll-out and support thereafter. This position is focused on post roll-out support.
- Responsible for understanding the product, planning, and monitoring the work, keeping track of support/maintenance releases and resource availability
- Effectively communicate the plan to the team and get a buy-in before starting the development work
- Interface with the various internal teams as needed to analyze the requirements, assess the technical feasibility of various customer requests and issues
- Mentor, guide and support team in daily activities
- Providing projects status updates to upper management
- Handle the team dynamics and conflicts efficiently without losing the focus of delivering the committed work
- Complete project life cycle management
- Triaging of incoming tickets
- Planning & Implementation
- Progress tracking
- Maintaining committed SLAs
- Identifying risks and risk mitigation planning
- Release planning
- Providing direction, motivation, support, and inspiration to the team
- Ensuring that quality guidelines and recommendations are met
- Prepares and presents the progress report to the management team
- Prioritizing and scheduling maintenance releases. Grooming backlog tickets and planning sprints
- Conducting daily stand-up meetings
- Good and effective communication and leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to be able to relate with people or personnel from different units of the company
- Good understanding of Jira and SDLC
- 4+ years of work experience which should include
- Developing and/or leading the development/support of medium to large web/mobile applications
- 1 -2 years of experience in leading cross-functional teams and managing multiple projects end-to-end
- Certifications in Agile methodologies/PMP is desirable
- Excellent numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- A good understanding and experience in building a different type of software applications (web, mobile)
- A good understanding of various technology stacks (ex: Java, PHP, JSP etc.)
- A good understanding of the importance of usability and design for building a good product
- Excellent understanding and experience of Agile Development process (Scrum) is a must
- Experience in understanding of handling issue/bug triage
- Experience in the financial vertical (fintech) is an advantage
- Graduation in Computer Science or Electronics streams