About the role:
Tyfone is looking for a talented professional who has a passion for project management, planning, learning, and attention to detail. This position will be responsible for assisting the entire project team with completing projects within its planned scope, schedule, and budget.
In addition, you will help establish project schedules, coordinate Jira tickets, provide reporting, collect client settings for configurations, validate configuration settings, manage the progress on gap items, and in general help deliver product implementations for our clients.
Successful candidates must have a strong sense of urgency, desire to learn and progress into project management, ownership to drive projects to completion, and be successful in a collaborative environment.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Track and manage project milestones and customer-reported issues.
- Communicate status, issues, and risks to project stakeholders.
- Maintain project documentation, meeting minutes, meeting agendas, scope amendments, and key customer communication archives.
- Create and manage configuration documentation for client projects.
- Be the primary point of contact for all client inquiries for managed projects.
- Work closely with Product Development and Engineering to resolve complex issues reported by our customers.
- Provide regular input to the management team on process improvements and best practices.
- Track individual and team time reporting for assigned projects and ensure compliance with budgeted project labor.
- Coordinate with the account management team during the implementation lifecycle and post-launch stage to maintain customer relationships and communication.
- Host recurring customer conference calls to drive project execution; travel onsite to assigned customer facilities when necessary.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem-solving abilities.
- A minimum of 5 years of project management experience preferably in the financial services or software industry with increasing demonstrated responsibility and success.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project, MS Excel, and MS Word.
- Experience with reporting and analytics.
- Experience with Work management platforms like Wrike or Smartsheet.
- Experience managing tickets and backlog.
- Ability to take a process and work with management to suggest modifications focusing on client satisfaction and efficiency.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to perform successfully in a high-pressure, fast-paced working environment.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Careful attention to detail in all aspects of the job.
- Previous use of JIRA, Confluence, and Wrike preferred.
- Previous work experience with the banking and financial industry as it relates to Internet home banking applications.