*This role is eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site and off-site.
As a Project Manager at Tyfone you will be expected to provide technical and management leadership for the Product Support division. You should work with the Product Support team to plan the support development roadmap and guide the team as per the plan.
Project Managers at Tyfone will be responsible for:
- Lead and manage complex and high priority projects from initiation to final roll-out and support thereafter. This position is focused on post roll-out support.
- Responsible for understanding the project roadmap, planning, and monitoring the work, keeping track of releases and resource availability
- Effectively communicate the plan to the team and get a buy-in before starting the development work
- Interface with the various internal teams as needed to analyze the requirements, assess the technical feasibility of various customer requests and issues
- Mentoring and Human resources management
- Providing projects status updates to Tyfone Management
- Handle the team dynamics and conflicts efficiently without losing the focus of delivering the committed work
- Complete project life cycle management
- Planning & Implementation
- Progress tracking
- Identifying risks and risk mitigation planning
- Providing direction, motivation, support, and inspiration to the program team
- Ensuring that quality guidelines and recommendations are met
- Prepares and presents the progress report to the management team
- Prioritizing and scheduling maintenance releases. Grooming backlog tickets and planning sprints
- Good and effective communication and leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to be able to relate with people or personnel from different units of the company
- Excellent numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- A good understanding and hands-on experience in building a different type of software applications (web, mobile)
- A good understanding of various technology stacks (ex: Java, PHP, JSP etc.)
- A good understanding of the importance of usability and design for building a good product
- Excellent understanding and experience of Agile Development process (Scrum) is a must
- Experience in understanding of handling issue/bug triage
- Good understanding of Jira and SDLC
- Experience in the financial vertical is an advantage
- Graduation in Computer Science or Electronics streams
- 7+ years of work experience which should include
- Developing and/or leading the development/support of medium to large web/mobile applications
- 3 -5 years of experience in leading cross-functional teams and managing multiple projects end-to-end
- Certifications in Agile methodologies/PMP is desirable