QA Automation Lead
No. of Positions
- Act as a strong advocate for quality and work closely with other functional teams to develop schedules, execute test plans, and deliver high quality products
- Lead a team of QA Developers to build and drive Automated API, Web and Mobile Test Suites and for our product functionality on supported platforms.
- Interface with the Engineering leadership to understand product functionality, required documentation and understanding required to drive the Automation Track.
- Evaluate and enhance existing SQA methodologies, standards, approaches, and technologies with suitable processes and documentation.
- Responsible for Planning and running the automation strategy and timelines . Maintain test execution results, and test reports/documentation.
Requirements (Skill Set):
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience in managing and mentoring a team of at least 2-4 QA engineers.
- Extensive experience in Software Testing and Software Testing Life Cycle
- Experience in Test Automation
- Good knowledge of Java, Groovy and Python
- Experience in API testing frameworks.
- Experience with automation tools like Selenium, Katalon etc
- Experience in mobile applications testing
- Strong Project Management experience
- Extensive experience in identifying test scenarios, writing test cases, and test data management
- Experience in database testing is a plus
- Ability to work with version control systems (SVN, Git)
- Experience in defect tracking and classification
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum development methodologies