No. of Positions: 1
Experience: 6+ years
Salary: As recommended
A Tyfone QA Lead will be working on cutting edge banking, ID, and payment solutions mainly on the mobile platform. This person will need to take ownership on leading QA initiatives across multiple products and through the lifecycle of the different projects, deliver well-tested solutions that meet quality targets, and build the QA team.
- Act as a strong advocate for quality and work closely with other functional teams to develop schedules, execute test plans, and deliver high quality products
- Hands-on contribution to solution/application testing.
- Proficiency in test harnessing.
- Develop and maintain Test Strategy, Test Design, and Test Cases.
- Evaluate and enhance existing SQA methodologies, standards, approaches, and technologies with suitable processes and documentation.
- Develop and maintain automation scripts to help test/improve Tyfone platform, Web solution, and Mobile applications developed on different mobile platforms ( iOS, Android)
- Responsible for Test Planning on new feature developments.
- Maintain test execution results, and test reports/documentation.
- Build, train and mentor other members of the QA team.
Requirements (Skill Set):
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Willingness to work hard to achieve high levels of quality with a proven track record of delivering high quality products.
- Experience in managing and mentoring a team of at least 6-10 QA engineers.
- Extensive experience in Software Testing and Software Testing Life Cycle
- Experience in both Manual and Automation Testing
- Proficient in Functional Testing, GUI Testing, and Regression Testing
- Good knowledge of Java, groovy
- Experience in Junit/ API testing
- Experience with automation tools like Selenium, Katalon etc
- Experience in mobile applications testing
- Strong Project Management experience in multiple product deliveries
- Extensive experience in identifying test scenarios, writing test cases, and test data management
- Experience in database testing is a plus
- Ability to work with version control systems (SVN, Git)
- Performance testing experience
- Experience in defect tracking and classification
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum development methodologies