*This role is eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site and off-site.
About The Role:
Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Design and develop efficient and testable modules and templates
- Help with designing and the various modules in our product
- Solve complex performance problems
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software
- Work with a cross technology team to build out features
- Mentor team members and perform regular code reviews for improving code quality
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience in building web-based products on the LAMP technology stack
- Experience with PHP frameworks. Proficiency in Laravel is an added advantage.
- Experience in Object-oriented programming, good knowledge of design patterns, database design
- Good understanding of web application development best practices, performance optimization, security basics, etc.
- Good experience in consuming & writing RESTful APIs
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git