Senior Software Engineer
(Frontend Developer – HTML/JS)
No. of Positions
4 -5 years
- Develop and engineer Frontend infrastructure for our products
- Design and develop responsive interfaces using HTML5 technologies to work across a variety of browsers, mobiles and platforms.
- Finding and resolving cross-browser browser compatibility issues.
- Mentor team members and manage team activities for timely delivery.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Very good understanding and hands on experience in the following:
- HTML 5, CSS, SASS & CSS Frameworks like Bootstrap, Ionic, etc
- Prior experience with building Responsive interfaces and handling cross browser compatibility
- Analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
Instructions to Candidate:
Please provide updated links to any web or mobile applications which you’ve worked on along with your resume