About the role:
As the Principal DevOps/SRE, you will play a critical role in establishing and driving the DevOps and SRE strategy for our organization. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation and continuous improvement of our technology stack, infrastructure, and delivery pipelines. Candidates will be required to travel to the office as we work in hybrid mode. (Either Hyderabad or Bangalore)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Contribute towards Designing and Developing functionality for our mobile app based on Cordova and Angular.
- Rapidly build prototypes from mockups that can be directly implemented.
- Create decoupled, interactive mobile UIs using applicable Frameworks.
- Improve rendering performance and memory optimizations to create a performant UX.
- Support, maintenance, and ongoing development for existing applications and projects.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Master / bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- At least 4 years of related working experience.
- Proven working experience in developing hybrid mobile applications, with expertise in having deployed one or more iOS and Android apps, on respective app stores. We use Cordova and Angular to build our apps.
- Experience with writing and debugging code using Angular 2.0 or above.
- Working experience with version control systems.
- Good understanding of the mobile web development life cycle.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience with native app development on mobile is an added advantage.
- Experience developing mobile apps using the IONIC framework is good to have. IONIC and REACT experience is a big plus.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.