Position: Senior Software Engineer (J2EE)
No. of Positions: 2
Experience: 6+ years
Salary: As recommended
U4ia is a security platform built by Tyfone that caters to all levels of security as specified by NIST.
Senior Software Engineer will have ownership of a subset of modules identified on an as-needed basis. In addition to maintaining the canned technical architecture, they will be responsible for adding, maintaining and extending the packaged application’s components. Senior Developers will work closely with the functional resources to ensure that applications are fulfilling Tyfone’s business requirements. Activities will include all aspects of development lifecycles (e.g. analysis, design, development, test, etc.) on cutting edge ID management, Transaction security, Payments and Banking solutions.
- Develops and maintains modules for business processes and systems.
- Responsible for mentoring junior developers with code reviews, design reviews and unit tests.
- Develops and unit tests application programs as specified in Technical Designs and obtains code reviews from the programming staff, while ensuring that all programming standards and policies are adhered to.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.(Engineers only).
- Understanding of internet based technologies
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience with core java, J2EE, spring framework, hibernate and Junit testing.
- Knowledge of SAML/ Open ID connect, cryptography and cloud platforms like AWS would be an added advantage.