No. of Positions: 1
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Salary: As recommended
Tyfone is a leading provider of digital security solutions for identity and transactions. Tyfone’s Omni Channel Banking and Omni Channel Security solutions bring both security and convenience in the hyper-connected digital world of cloud, where legacy security methods have proven to be ineffective. The company’s secure solutions serve vital industries such as financial services, converged security for enterprises, critical infrastructure, and the US Government
- Writing readable, reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Mentor team members and manage team activities for timely delivery.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Very good understanding and hands on experience in the following:
- Prior experience in Leveraging Cloud Services like AWS Lambda
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Alexa skill development
Instructions to Candidate:
Please provide updated links to any web accessible applications or projects which you’ve worked on along with your resume. If you have worked on open source projects, please provide web links to those project source.