Position: Social Media Blogger
No. of Positions: 1
Experience: 0 to 1 years
Salary: As recommended
A Tyfone Social Media Blogger will be working with the product marketing team to write blog articles and social media posts, along with managing the social media channel and community. The ideal candidate will be a sharp writer and skilled communicator with strong social media skills, who does not mind pulling out all stops to learn in a fast-changing technology landscape.
- Collaborate with product marketing team to plan and implement blog articles.
- Work with the business analyst to research and interpret markets, competition and trends.
- Participate in strategic & tactical planning discussions with different stakeholders to create content.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends to design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz.
- Manage social media channels.
- Schedule and post content to social media platforms.
- Manage and follow content plans as scheduled.
- Interact with followers and the community.
- Stay current with changes across all social platforms.
- Review content to follow prescribed style and formatting guidelines.
Requirements (Skill Set):
- Curiosity to search, discover, analyze and learn.
- Expertise across multiple social media platforms.
- Good understanding of social media trends.
- Familiar with social media and marketing tools like Buffer, Hootsuite, Hubspot, etc.
- Knowledge of graphic design will be an advantage.
- Ability to learn and master new software, processes and techniques.
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels will be a plus.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Experience in one or more domains like – Finance, Banking, or Security will be an added advantage.
- Media, Journalism or Business management degree preferred.
- Excellent blog writing skills