*This role is eligible for our remote working or hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site and off-site.
This individual will be working with the Sales & Marketing team and will be a self-motivated, creative problem-solver with a keen interest and background in ideating and managing social media campaigns, data collation, and analysis along with assisting the employer branding solution for the company across geographies, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organizations mission and strategy. The ideal candidate will having a positive attitude, be detail-oriented and an efficient multi-tasker with strong organizational skills who does not mind pulling out all stops to learn in a fast-changing technology landscape.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organization’s vision, mission, goals and strategy and translates that to creating a unique social media presence
- Work with the business analyst to research and interpret markets, competition and trends.
- Identifies, plans, and implements an employer branding story to attract the right talent using tools & technologies, social media and more
- Participate in strategic & tactical planning discussions with different stakeholders to create social media content.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends to create posts to sustain readers’ curiosity, create buzz and increase the visibility of social media content.
- Create, manage, schedule and post content to social media channels while interacting with followers and the community while staying current across all social platforms
- Partners with staffing and recruiting team to develop and execute best practices for hiring and talent management
- Create & measure employee engagement campaigns to drive employee retention
- Continuously develop and implement EVP campaigns internally and externally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Curiosity to search, discover, analyze and learn.
- Expertise across multiple social media platforms and understanding of social media trends.
- Familiar with social media and marketing tools like Sprout Social, Active Campaign, Buffer, Hootsuite, Hubspot, etc.
- Knowledge of graphic design will be an advantage.
- Ability to learn and master new software, processes and techniques.
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels will be a plus.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Media/Journalism/Human Resources/Business Management
- 2-4 years of experience is required with at least 2 years in social media outreach/employer branding