*This role is eligible for our remote working or hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site and off-site.
Tyfone is looking for developers who are passionate about building great products and solving technical problems. You’ll be responsible for designing and developing systems on a variety of technologies that drive our platform. Being technology agnostic is required since you will need to learn new stacks on the job. You will be working with our cross geographic and cross-technology team on different layers of our infrastructure. We follow a test-driven development approach where unit tests are part of the development process.
- Write well-designed, testable code and unit tests
- Participate actively in technical designs and reviews
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement in our products and features.
- Work with clients and vendors to debug issues on time
Required skills and Experience
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge in developing applications using a language like Java or Python.
- Knowledge of working with databases and writing basic SQL queries
- Knowledge of working with REST APIs