About the role:
This role will report to the EVP of Evangelism. Tyfone is looking for a dynamic and engaging Solutions Engineer that drives the technical evaluation stage of the digital banking sales process for community FI’s. The Solutions Engineer will translate our cutting-edge digital banking capabilities into the needs of our clients and align the prospective FIs business goals to how our technology can solve them. This position is for someone who possesses the ability to tailor a presentation’s style, depth, and messaging to captivate a variety of participants and stakeholders
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of tyfone’s products and how each product component solves customer pain points and their user’s pain points.
- Maintain working knowledge of capabilities, roadmaps, and release schedules for products and/or solutions.
- Perform live and recorded virtual and in-person demonstrations of tyfone solutions including technical deep dive demos.
- Partner with Sales & Marketing and Product Management teams to accurately incorporate product capabilities and updates into external-facing content that educates potential and current customers.
- Own responding to RFPs.
- Translate your technical acumen into client use cases, the client’s business needs into functional examples, and the client’s custom requirements into feasible outcomes.
- Work in collaboration with the R&D team located in India on a need basis.
- This role will require you to travel up to 30% of the time – all domestic travel.
- This role will be required to work flexible hours to meet with customers and prospects in all US time zones as well as interact with Global internal counterparts.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in SaaS software technical areas
- Strong working knowledge of the Community FI space and its technical and business challenges and opportunities
- Understand the principles of UX design and how our clients interact with flows within the UI.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively use a wide variety of presentation tools as well as sales and marketing material.
- Proven record of presenting solutions, both the strategic benefits for an audience of executives and practical use cases for the client resources who will implement and support our solution.
- Demonstrate ability to bridge technical and business need gaps between our team as well as client and third-party stakeholders.
- Effective communicator, in particular the ability to ask intelligent questions to gain understanding and solve client needs.
- Must be an analytical thinker and detail-oriented person who can flush out complete requirements and solve client problems in a dynamic setting.
- Demonstrate ability to use technical writing skills to distill complex information into terms, practical use cases, and value propositions that are relatable to our clients.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to leverage interpersonal communication skills to build rapport and develop relationships with our clients.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization, and follow-through skills
- Strong time management skills, rarely miss deadlines and has ongoing, transparent communication with marketing and product management stakeholders.
- Strong sense of ownership/bias for action to deliver results.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision; This is an individual contributor role and an essential collaborator role as well.
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills.