System Network Engineer
No. of Positions
The expertise required for System & Network Operations Center includes System administration, network administration, Network Support, management, switching, and routing.
- Troubleshooting the Desktop, Laptop and Servers hardware’s.
- Troubleshooting the OS Windows, Linux and Mac
- Good Knowledge of Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN) and Wi-Fi related issue.
- Vendor coordination for IT services
- Coordinate all trouble ticket issues; respond to team requests, trouble tickets and other scheduled activities within the SLA requirements.
- Perform basic troubleshooting for database MySQL,
- Primary responsibility for server activities including restarting services, provisioning cloud servers and services, DNS management, managing Domain Name and SSL certificates, monitoring server for issues, manage backups
- Create scripts to automate repetitive network and server management functions
- Maintain inventory, activity and procedure documentation.
- Ability to work independently and learning new skills.
Required Skill Sets
Linux & Windows, Desktop & Server administration:
- Experiences in Hardware & Networking
- IT related issue diagnosis and resolving skills.
- Well versed with back up and restoring concept
- People with relevant IT Certifications (ex: CCNA) will be given preferences.
- Good to have cloud experiences AWS.
Experience in setting up Open-source Monitoring systems for hosting infrastructure. Essential scripting languages Application Monitoring and reporting. Bash/Python preferred.Excellent communication and intra-personal skills.