No. of Positions: 1
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Salary: As recommended
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Executive to manage our full recruitment cycle, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates. If you have experience with various job interview formats, including phone screenings and group interviews, and can help us recruit faster and more effectively, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees.
- Source potential candidates from various online channels.
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms.
- Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person).
- Advertise job openings on the company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally.
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits.
- Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events.
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs.
- Takes accountability for fresh talent program rotation/development plan
- Provide activity reports.
- Assist in office admin and operational activities.
- Proven work experience as recruitment or similar role.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Experience with sourcing techniques.
- Understanding of referral programs.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.