No. of Positions: 1
Experience: 4 -5 years
Salary: As recommended
As a Technical Account Manager at Tyfone you will be expected to provide management leadership on internal and external projects. You should be capable of leading a variety of complex projects involving hardware and software teams.
- Coordinate Account Management Team Activities
- Work with the Account Management Team in:
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Plan and track the deliverables of the project.
- Identify risks and impediments and define mitigation plans ahead of time
- Collaborating with internal teams to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Identifying industry trends.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the customer experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including experience in documentation and written correspondence with customers
- Ability to negotiate and influence project team, stakeholders and customers
- Should have worked for
- at least 1 year in a customer facing role
- at least 2 years in a technology role (development)
- Experience in product development is a huge plus
- Good understanding of agile methodologies, agile practices.