No. of Positions
- Providing technology leadership, vision, and passion to the product team.
- Working closely with the product management team and engineering team to transform customer needs into product engineering architecture and initiatives.
- Responsible for defining and implementing solid product engineering best practices and processes to guarantee results for product delivery.
- Take ownership and drive technology initiatives in the organization.
- Manage the product architecture design and reviews, review platform test automation, and DevOps Practises.
- Recruiting and mentoring a team of world-class developers.
- Provide the Delivery and Support teams with technical advice and support.
Requirements (Including but not limited to):
- Should have a strong technical background in product development and the complete software development life cycle.
- Coding skills are mandatory and we’re looking for someone who is technology agnostic and can jump in where needed. Our current tech stack scales across various technologies and platforms: JAVA, Ionic/Angular, IOS, Android, PHP and Python among others.
- Flexible, adaptable to the challenging pace of identifying and adopting new technologies.
- Have a strong sense of ownership and motivation to make our product successful.
- Result-oriented with a strong sense of drive and driven technology initiatives in previous jobs.
- Must have experience in building teams, identifying and mentoring talent, and working on architecting and building large-scale products.
- Must have an excellent understanding of the current web and mobile app technology landscape.
- The ideal candidate should have 12+ years of experience in software engineering with at least 8-10 years in product development.
- Last position as an technical owner of a product engineering team with at least 15 people.
- A Bachelor’s degree or better, preferably in Computer Engineering, from a reputed college/university.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-driven, team player with desire to learn/grow
- Flexible work hours.