Position: Technical Lead (Server)
No. of Positions: 1
Experience: 5 to 8 years
Salary: As recommended
We are looking for a developer responsible for building Java applications and systems for our products. You’ll be responsible for designing and developing systems that drive the back-end services which communicate with multiple front-end clients including mobile. You will also have to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. We follow a test driven development approach where unit-tests are part of the development process.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces and documentation.
- Designing and developing Restful API services.
- Develop unit-tests which meet our internal code-coverage metrics.
- Actively participate in the design of modules, features, and systems.
- Recommending solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development vs. using open source and commercial alternatives.
- Supports team and clients by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Understanding of internet technologies and web programming.
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Java technologies, Spring 3.0 framework, hibernate, junit, experience with server side technologies, SOAP &
- RESTful Web services
- Good data modeling and database design skills
- Nice to have SAML/ Open id connect, cryptography.
- Nice to have knowledge on cloud platforms like AWS