*This role is eligible for our remote working or hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site and off-site.
About the UX Designer:
We are looking for a dynamic UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
Responsibilities (included by not limited to):
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation structures, UI flow components and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- A bachelor’s degree and knowledge about UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma/Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.