About the role:
We are currently seeking a Vice President of Finance to oversee our financial operations, both in the U.S. and India. The candidate must have deep expertise in financial management, strategic planning, and cross-border team leadership. They should be adept at liaising between different regions and time zones, ensuring seamless financial operations across our globally distributed team. The VP of Finance will be responsible for presenting financial reports to the board and providing strategic insights to support business decisions. We offer competitive compensation, an opportunity for growth, and the chance to contribute to an exciting, mission-driven company. If you’re a financial leader looking to make a substantial impact, we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Oversee the finance function for our operations in the U.S. and India, maintaining financial health and ensuring compliance with financial regulations in both regions.
- Work closely with our teams across the U.S. and India to ensure financial processes and reporting are seamless, accurate, and timely.
- Develop financial plans and budgets aligned with our strategic goals, working closely with executive leadership.
- Present complex financial information and recommendations to the board, executive team, and other stakeholders in an understandable and actionable manner.
- Analyze financial data and market trends to identify opportunities for growth and areas for cost reduction.
- Ensure the company’s financial systems are robust and compliant, and support current activities and future growth.
- Maintain Investor relationships and their periodic data requirements.
- Overview of the ESOP and CAP table management.
- Lead the funding requirements & discussions.
- Ensure timely audit completions.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field. MBA or relevant a Master’s degree and/or CPA is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in senior financial managerial positions, with a track record of managing finance for a global team.
- Strong understanding of SaaS business models, specifically those in the Fintech sector.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, with the ability to present financial data to non-financial audiences.
- Proven experience in financial and strategic planning, risk management, and corporate finance.
- High proficiency in using financial software and advanced MS Excel skills.
- Knowledge of U.S. and India’s financial regulations and reporting requirements.
- Proven experience in a SaaS company.
- Experience in a Fintech company selling to community FIs.
- Demonstrated capability in creating and leading a high-performing, efficient finance team.