About the Role:
As an Android Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building and collaborating with cross-functional teams, you will translate requirements into high- quality code, conduct thorough testing, and continuously explore new technologies to enhance app performance and user experience. Your role involves staying abreast of industry trends and best practices, ensuring the development of innovative and reliable Android applications.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform while also possessing the skills to work on hybrid applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features with a focus on robustness, performance, and maintainability.
- Integrate various SDKs and third-party services within the mobile environment.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize the performance of the Android applications.
- Ensure the implementation of best practices for coding and code review.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior developers.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies in mobile app development..
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Android app development.
- Deep understanding of the Android SDK.
- Experience with hybrid app development frameworks such as React Native is highly desirable.
- Experience with integrating a variety of SDKs and third-party APIs.
- Proficient with Java and Kotlin.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning tools like Instruments and Shark.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) processes.
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.