About the role:
As the Principal DevOps/SRE, you will play a critical role in establishing and driving the DevOps and SRE strategy for our organization. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation and continuous improvement of our technology stack, infrastructure, and delivery pipelines. Candidates will be required to travel to the office as we work in hybrid mode. (Either Hyderabad or Bangalore)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage Production environment on Prem as well as in the cloud.
- Develop tooling, and processes to make sure Tyfone SaaS maintains 99.99% availability.
- Remediate security vulnerabilities in Tyfone’s platform.
- Partner with development, and QA to improve Tyfone’s production platform.
- Collaborate with third-party vendors providing services to Tyfone.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 10+ years of solid experience as an SRE and Dev Ops engineer.
- Expert-level experience in AWS.
- Expert-level Linux debugging skills.
- Deep understanding of containers.
- Hands-on experience with Jenkins, Terraform, and Python.
- Solid experience with DataDog or any other monitoring tools.
- Past history of substantial DevOps and SRE automation.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other teams.