About the role:
Responsible and accountable for providing support assistance on one or more products and/or components to customers. Routinely demonstrates the ability to resolve the customer’s problem/question. Coaches and trains newer and less experienced support representatives.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Provide first-line technical support to customers via phone, email, and chat.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Adhere to standards and processes while also ensuring assigned performance targets and service level objectives are met.
- Adhere to phone time guidelines and phone queue management guidelines
- Respond courteously and professionally to a high volume of incoming telephone calls
- Ensure customer satisfaction by resolving requests for assistance. Escalate issues as required.
- Understand and adhere to guidelines for the resolution of incoming issues or the movement to appropriate team members for additional review.
- Thoroughly document all interactions with customers in the ticket tracking system.
- Assist in building and reviewing knowledge base and writing how-to documents for internal and external distribution.
- Provide training and support on our software products.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of job-related information as required including product features, updates, financial industry, compliance, or technical information.
- Build knowledge of all products and/or components.
- Maintain a general knowledge of company procedures and policies.
- Perform additional duties or special assignments as required
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1 year of relevant work experience including product support, technical support, and/or banking.
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, JIRA, Wrike preferred.
- Desired Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Law, Finance or related discipline or equivalent experience. Or Software Support, Customer Service, or Technical Support certification.
- Ability to comprehend, capture as well and interpret basic customer information.
- Ability to treat people with respect under all circumstances, instill trust in others, and uphold the values of the organization.
- Sound judgmental powers; ability to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to the needs of the customer, solicit feedback to improve service, respond to requests for service/assistance.
- Ability to adapt to change, meet the changing demands of the work environment, any delays, or other unexpected demands.
- Dependability; to follow instructions as well as take responsibility for their actions and also keep commitments.
- Quality management- look for means of improving as well as promoting quality.
- Ability to make efficient use of resources.
- Ability to work well independently or as part of a team- to exhibit objectivity and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others, give as well as welcome feedback, contribute to building team spirit, and aid others to succeed.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- A sound knowledge of telephone and e-communication etiquette.
- Good verbal and oral communication skills- fast and correct typing, ability to create grammatically correct responses without any spelling errors. The person should also know what to write while utilizing web communication, be able to quickly recognize signals of a disgruntled customer, and be able to respond without getting angry.
- Understanding of financial institution business operations.
- Proficiency with Databases.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and 401(k)
- Dynamic work environment with passionate, driven colleagues. Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Opportunity to make a significant impact on company growth at a global scale.
Tyfone is an equal-opportunity employer. We encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds
to apply. If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for optimizing sales operations and driving revenue
growth, we invite you to apply for the position of Vice President, Sales Operations at Tyfone.