About the role:
As the Senior DevOps/SRE, you will play a critical role in maintaining and augmenting our tooling, infrastructure to have 99.99% availability. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation and continuous improvement of our technology stack, infrastructure, and delivery pipelines. The candidate will be required to be in the office all five days. (Either Hyderabad or Bangalore)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage Production environment on Prem as well as in the cloud.
- Develop tooling, and processes to make sure Tyfone SaaS maintains 99.99% availability.
- Remediate security vulnerabilities in Tyfone’s platform.
- Partner with development, and QA to improve Tyfone’s production platform.
- Collaborate with third-party vendors providing services to Tyfone.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 5+ years of solid experience as an SRE and Dev Ops engineer.
- Production level experience of AWS.
- Expert-level Linux debugging skills.
- Deep understanding of containers.
- Hands-on experience with Jenkins, Terraform, and Python.
- Solid experience with DataDog or any other monitoring tools.
- Past history of substantial DevOps and SRE automation.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other teams.